Monday, February 16, 2009

Finally - New Items








I have finally made the time to add some new jewelry items to my etsy shop. I am still in the process of adding more, as time allows, but here is a preview of the newest.


Yes, they are similar in color. I have a tendency to work in the same color groups for awhile! I think it is because the beads are already on my work surface and as I am working on one project another comes to mind and it is just easier to keep going in the same color! So I keep going until I run out of that color or another color combination grabs my attention and off I go in another direction.

The top necklace is named "Bottom of the Sea". The chain reminds me of coral and the dangles include various shapes, sizes and colors of beads, including the shell discs.

"Old Fashion Pendant", the bottom picture, is reminiscent of victorian jewelry. I could imagine it being worn by a Gibson Girl with a high necked collar edged with picot lace. This necklace has a spiral and stranded chain and a polymer cabochon surrounded by seed beads.

They can be found at my etsy shop, Rosevine Design. Please come by for a visit!

No comments: