Friday, February 6, 2009

Featuring handmade jewelry by etsy seller Patty of Broken TeePee Designs


Well, it has been a while since my last entry! There has been way too much going on around here including weddings, illnesses, weather and other busy stuff. I haven't had much time to bead because I have been sewing, but I have listed a few new items at my etsy shop and I have made new friends with the Artisan Beaders by becoming a member of their team. I would like to feature one of those new friends and fellow beader's shops in my blog today. At Broken TeePee Designs you will find beautiful and creative beaded jewelry that you will find as wonderful to wear as it is to look at. Not only does Patty, Broken TeePee Designs creator, make jewelry, but she also has a destash shop and a soap shop that has yummy looking soaps! She is a busy gal so click on over and she what Patty is up to. To see the wise words of Pricilla the goat just go to her blog.

3 comments:

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

Deb,

This is a wonderful article about Patty's shops! Great work ladies!!!

Donna

Brenda. said...

What a fabulous article about Patty!! Fantastic job!! :)

Brenda. said...

Deb, you've been given a blog award! Check my blog for all the details. :)

Brenda