Everyone deserves to be rewarded. Who doesn't like to be pointed out by their peers? I was just given the" Marie Antoinette Award" from Brenda of The Jewelry Box. No one knows what the award is really for (maybe someone saw me sitting on the couch with my feet up eating bon bons the other day) but it is nice to be singled out (with 6 other people) even if the reason is unknown! Brenda is a new friend and she makes really wonderful pieces, especially earrings! Brenda has a creative, sharing heart and her jewelry reflects that. You can find Brenda's creations at her Etsy Shop, and her 1000 Markets shop. Thank you Brenda for the award. If you every figure out what the award is really for, just let me know!!
Now for the rules of this award. The rules are as follows...
1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them. And that's it!
I hope this award will make the following artists as happy as it made me!