Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gearing Up

Summer is upon us (although you might not know it with this goofy weather) and that means calendars are filling up with activities! Just in the next two months is a Bead Art show, family birthdays, Bluegrass festivals, sewing classes, theology classes, motorcycle trips, and all kinds of stuff.

Since I didn't bead all winter, I am now trying to get ready for Bead Art on May 30th and setting up a jewelry display at the local library on June 1st. I also need to do some maintenance work on my tent display for then and do some research for info to include in the library display. And I need to do some major cleaning out at home and general home stuff. Lots to do, lots to do.

Here is the information on Bead Art:

Lady Bug Beads presents...

Bead Art
Saturday, May 30th
9am-4pm

In the parking lot of Lady Bug Beads
7616 Big Bend Blvd.
(Between Laclede Station Road and Shrewsbury Ave)

Over 50 local vendors selling their original designs of beaded jewelry, clothing and art objects.

Silent Auction of designer pieces for
Make A Wish

Extra parking available across the street at Gracepoint of Webster Church

Admission FREE
Handicap accessible and Strollers welcome.

For more info call 314.644.6140

So, if you are in the area, please stop by. I will be located at the very top of the hill on the corner closest to the shop! Please take a look at my etsy shop for some of the designs that will be available at my booth that day. My newest designs are not all listed there yet so there will be some surprises at Bead Art! Hope to see you there!

No comments: