Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Etsy Treasury


It is time to get ready for the next jewelry show at the end of September. I haven't been beading for about 2 months and I am ready to get back to it although I am trying to wait until the end of August before jumping in again. Just trying to finish up a few other projects before then.

Thanks to several nice new friends I have been in three treasuries in the past few weeks! I am the one with the black background here on the right. This is actually the second treasury because I missed the image of the first one. For a different view of this cuff bracelet, here is a larger image. All of the items chosen for this treasury were really beautiful and I was tickled to be included by enchantedbeads.



Here is the third treasury I was included in, also by enchantedbeads. She chose items in mostly blacks, grays and whites for this treasury named "Reflections". My piece, which is a necklace named "Moons and Stars" and is the second down in the first column, is a non-symetrical bead embroidered pendant which is about as sparkle laden as it can be! The pendant is 2.75 inches wide and 5 inches long including the fringe, and is covered with glass seed beads and white glass pearls. The beaded chain is 27 inches long and has a bead loop and metal bar closure. The beaded fringe consists of glass seed beads, glass pearls and clear glass cubes and beads. The beads used throughout the piece are pearl white, silvery gray and black. You can see the necklace close up at:

www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10175441

Also, please visit enchantedbeads to see her beautiful beadwork at:

www.enchantedbeads.etsy.com

2 comments:

Enchanted Beads said...

You do beautiful work. Your pieces were perfect in my Treasuries.
ileana

Please view the latest video of my work, made by Mona:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqNV7MOWx7Y

Or you can view it in my blog:
http://www.enchanted-beads.com/blog/

Thanks!

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Isn't it wonderful to be in the treasuries? Of course, when YOU do wonderful work, YOU will be picked. LOL